Benefits of Using Magento in Creating Your Online Store
Most small and medium companies are faced with several e-commerce platform development options to choose from when developing online stores. Magento is one of the options that a prospective online store retailer may use to create an online store. It is, therefore, necessary to evaluate the benefits of using Magento in developing an online store.
Essential facts on why small businesses should consider Magento:
- By 2018, Magento was driving $155B worth of gross merchandise volume.
- Online retailers who use Magento experience an average on triple growth faster than those using other technologies.
- By 2019, 200,000 stores were running on Magento.
- Magento has held the top spot on the internet retailer top 1000 list in four consecutive years.
- Magento takes the top spot in internet retailer business-to-business e-commerce 300 list.
Online retailers stand to get the following benefits when using Magento to create their online stores:
Limitless customizable options
Magento commerce technology provides online retailers with endless possibilities to customize their stores to fit the requirements on the retailers where they can evolve with the changing market needs needed by their stores.
The usage statistics discussed previously clearly show that Magento is an established brand. More than 200, 000 stores run on Magento, thus showing that the platform is reliable.
Magento operates on the cloud, thus ensuring that the costs related to maintenance, administration, and hosting of the store are eliminated by commerce solution. Businesses, therefore, have more time to concentrate on customer acquisition and satisfaction.
Magento is an SEO friendly platform that provides its users with a vast number of SEO tools which include a positioning layer, URL rewrites, description tools, tags, and an SEO friendly URL structure. These tools help a store rank higher on the search engine to help customers find the store quickly.
Any business considering to open an online store may use Magento to get the benefits described above.